Graphite is dark grey or black, very soft and lubricative substance which has heat resistant, chemically stable, excellent thermal and electric conductive character.
For years we have supplied graphite electric conductive pastes for electric parts manufactures and die lubricants for car manufacturers.
We applied the technique of graphite conductive pastes production to silver conductive pastes for electric parts manufacturers.
We also supply various molybdenum disulfide and boron nitride die lubricants for forging and die-casting industries.
Pastes for screen printing
- Varniphite / Everyohm
- Superior Conductivity, smoothness and environmentally stable, Widely used for electronic parts and circuits.
Pastes for capacitors
- Varniphite / Everyohm
Used as graphite layer between manganese dioxide layer and silver paste layer of aluminum capacitors and tantalum capacitors.
Pastes for batteries
- Pastes for Battery can (Solvent type and Water based type).
- Used as inner coating pastes of alkaline manganese battery to help to reduce electric contact resistance. Our environmentally friendly water based pastes have excellent properties as our solvent type pastes.
Our silver pastes are made of fine silver powders and highly suitable for laser cuttings.
The dried painted circuits show excellent conductivity and adhesiveness for ITO film, PET film, etc.
Example for use: Smartphone, Tablet.
Lubricants For hot and warm forging
- Supercollophite / Prophite etc.
- Used as die lubricants for hot forging of Iron, stainless steel, aluminum. Shows excellent stickiness, lubricity and anti heat resistance.
For Squeeze casting
- Supercollophite / Prophite
Die lubricants for Squeeze casting (for Aluminum wheel or high quality cast products)
Excellent heat insulation, less gas production and lubricity.
For dies and sleeves of Die-casting
- Aldies / Plungerphite
- For Aluminum, zinc, magnesium, cupper die-casting plunger sleeves, our “Plungerphite series” show excellent lubricative in high temperature. Our “aldies series” show excellent adhesiveness and releasing for dies.
For Line drawing
- Supercollophite / Collophite
- Lubricant for line drawing of Tungsten and molybdenum. Our “Collophite and super Collophite series” are made of well dispersed highly purified graphite and have superior lubricity, heat resistance.
Molybdenum disulfide and Boron Nitride lubricants
- Molyphite / LBN
- Molybdenum disulfide
- Suitable as extreme pressure lubricants, shows good lubricity in vacuum, better load bearing and antifriction (pressure capacity 28,000kg/cm2) than graphite.
- Boron nitride
- Boron nitride (BN) is white and heat stable solid lubricant. It possible to use at max 900 Celsius degrees in atmosphere.
For metal gaskets
- Coatphite series
Suitable for metal gasket seal for engine cylinder head and other industrial gaskets.
The surface smoothness is also suitable as anti-blocking pastes for various gaskets.